Are you an international students aspiring to accelerate your career with a Rocket Scholarship at MODUL University Vienna? The MODUL University Vienna is offering full as well as partial scholarships to students who want to pursue MBA programme. To be eligible for the €25,000 Full And Partial Rocket MBA Scholarship, applicants must provide proof of English proficiency for non-native speakers: at least two years of education in English, C1 level on an internationally recognized language test (i.e. IELTS 6.5, TOEFL 88 Internet-Based Test, Cambridge Certificate CAE or BEC (Grade A)), or satisfying the Admissions Committee in a form deemed appropriate by the Committee. See below for more details.
Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programe.
Field Of study:
Scholarships are awarded in the business administration. Students can opt for a general MBA or specialise in one of the following fields:
- Entrepreneurship, Leadership and Innovation
- New Media and Information Management
- Public Governance and Sustainable Development
- Real Estate and Hotel Development
- Tourism and Hotel Development
The University is offering two full Master of Business Administration scholarships worth €25,000 each for our MBA program.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
International students are welcome to apply.
Eligibility For The €25,000 Full And Partial Rocket MBA Scholarship:
To be successful, the following must be met:
- Applicants must possess Bachelor university degree with a minimum duration of three years or completion of an equivalent degree relevant to the content of the study program
- Applicants must have a minimum of three years professional experience
- In exceptional cases, admission of persons who do not hold a university degree is possible if they can provide proof of an equivalent qualification. This can be e.g. diploma courses, further education plus extensive and relevant professional experience as well as other career related achievements. In this case, proof of a secondary school leaving certificate must be provided
- Must have proof of English proficiency for non-native speakers: at least 2 years of secondary or higher education in the English, C1 level on an internationally recognized language test (i.e. IELTS 6.5 (no sub-score under 6.0), TOEFL 88 Internet-Based Test, Cambridge Certificate CAE or BEC (Grade A)), or satisfying the Admissions Committee in a form deemed appropriate by the Committee
- To gain acceptance, applicants must pass a formal admission interview (in person or video Skype)
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Applicants must fill the required field in the application and upload the following:
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of motivation
- Academic qualification to enter the study program (university degree including transcripts!)
- Proof of English proficiency level C1
- Copy of passport
- Passport sized photograph
- 2 letters of recommendation (from academic sources or professional sources)
- Proof of relevant work experience, minimum of 3 years
Application Closing Date:
September 7, 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/