The OECD Future Of Work Postdoctoral Fellowship Scheme for 2018/2019 is now available on offer. The fellowship aims to promote new and innovative (post-) doctoral research in the fields of economics, statistics, sociology and other related social sciences which provide better evidence to help policymakers across OECD countries respond to labour issues. It is to promote policies that will improve economic and social well-being around the world. The OECD provides a forum for governments to pool their efforts, share experiences and seek solutions to common problems. See details below for more information.
Fellowship is available to study Postdoctoral research program.
Field Of study:
Fellowship is awarded in the fields of economics, statistics, sociology and other related social sciences which provide better evidence to help policy makers across OECD countries respond to labour issues.
Each Fellow will be awarded a bursary of EUR 5,000 to support their research for a maximum period of 12 months (non-renewable). Of this amount, EUR 1,500 will be paid up front at the start of the fellowship and the remainder upon successful completion of the research project (i.e. submission of a publishable research paper – see next section).
In addition, the OECD will finance the cost of one economy return ticket to Paris (as well as any accommodation costs) for the Fellows to come and present their work at the OECD (or to an alternative location should the OECD Secretariat decide so).
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
OECD countries are welcome to apply.
Eligibility For The OECD Future Of Work Postdoctoral Fellowship Scheme:
To be eligible, the following must be met:
- PhD student and postdoctoral researcher currently enrolled at the university may apply, regardless of the year, they are in.
- There are no restrictions with regards to nationality or the location of the institution to which you are affiliated.
- All research should be written in one of the OECD’s official languages (either English or French).
- Fellows maintain their affiliation whilst they are completing their Fellowship and are not expected to spend any time at the OECD in Paris (except for when they come to present their work).
- Must have a good command of English.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Applicants must complete the Candidates Response Form below and send it via mail to FoWFellowship-at-oecd.org by 14 September 2018. Please make sure that you have sought approval from your supervisor prior to submitting your application.
Application Closing Date:
September 14, 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://afrischolarships.com/category/scholarships/