Applications are currently ongoing at the Department of Drug Design and Pharmacology at University of Copenhagen for the PhD fellowship in Organic Chemistry/Radiopharmaceutical Chemistry. The PhD Fellowship In Organic Chemistry At University Of Copenhagen is available for International students.
It is the oldest university and research institution in Denmark. Founded in 1479 as a studium generale, it is the second oldest institution for higher education in Scandinavia after Uppsala University. See below for more information.
Fellowship is available to study PhD programme.
Field Of study:
Fellowship is awarded in Organic Chemistry / Radiopharmaceutical Chemistry.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
International students are welcome to apply.
Eligibility For The PhD Fellowship In Organic Chemistry At University Of Copenhagen:
To be qualified, the following must be met:
- Applicants must obtain a Master´s degree in chemistry, pharmacy or related areas prior to the starting date
- Fluency in English and excellent communication skills is mandatory.
- At the time of commencement, it is required that the candidates have not been awarded a PhD degree and are within the first 4 years (full-time equivalent) of their research careers. Furthermore, the candidates must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Denmark for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to their recruitment.
- Cognizance will be given to highly motivated individuals with a strong background in/experience with organic chemistry, medicinal chemistry, radiochemistry, pharmacy or similar.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Application should be written in English and submitted electronically, with the following documents attached:
- over letter: Letter stating the interest in and qualifications for the project (max. one page)
- Full CV
- Diploma and transcripts of records: Master´s degree diploma (including grade transcripts for bachelor´s and master´s degrees). Applicants with a Master´s degree from abroad should also enclose a short description of the grading scale used Possible publication list
- Other information to consider: Possible references and recommendations
Application Closing Date:
September 30, 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/