Victoria International Excellence Scholarships for 2019 is now available on offer on the basis of academic merit over three years of study. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship. The main focus of the Victoria International Excellence Undergraduate Scholarships (“the Scholarship”) is to recruit high-achieving undergraduate international students currently studying in New Zealand to Victoria University of Wellington and to support them in their studies. See details below for more information.
Scholarships are available to study undergraduate programme.
Field Of study:
Successful students will learn the courses offered by the university
Scholarship of value $20,000 over three years will be awarded. Scholarships will be comprised of $10,000 for the first year of study, and a further $5,000 for the second and third years of study, provided a Grade Point Average of 7 (A- average) is maintained. Students must also study full-time (at least 120 points a year) in order to continue to hold the Victoria International Excellence Scholarship.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
International students are welcome to apply.
Eligibility For The Victoria International Excellence Undergraduate Scholarships:
To be qualified, applicants must be:
- International students who have completed at least one full year (i.e. their Year 12 year) at a New Zealand secondary school
• Enrolled full time in the applicant’s first year of their first undergraduate degree
• Have completed NCEA Level 2 or 3 with Excellence or equivalent
- TOEFL 575 with (preferably) a TWE of 5, or 237 on the computer-based test; or 90 on the Internet-based test with a minimum of 20 in writing; or
- IELTS overall band of 6.5, no sub-score below 6; or
- CAE grade B; or
- a minimum of two ratings of 5 and two ratings of 4 in the Victoria University English proficiency programme test
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Applicants must strictly adhere to the following instructions to complete the application process:
- Complete the online application.
- Provide a reference from your School Principal or nominee.
- Attach a one-page personal statement, explaining your motive for wishing to attend Victoria University of Wellington, the academic goals you hope to achieve and why you believe you merit the scholarship. You should also include any leadership positions and details of your involvement in your school or community. Please provide an outline of your personal circumstances, including details of financial difficulties. More information may be requested if necessary.
Application Closing Date:
November 10, 2018, and November 10, 2019
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://afrischolarships.com/category/scholarships/