The 2019 UFS National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) Scholarships is now available for all new South African students. Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate degree/diploma or postgraduate degree programs. The UFS vision, mission, and values helps to ‘keep an eye on the ball’. This is where we start when decisions are made, plan our future, and evaluate what has been done. Government has set up the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) to provide students with financial assistance to cover the cost for registration and tuition and to provide them with allowances for books, food, transport, and accommodation. see below for more information on how to apply.
Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate degree/diploma or postgraduate degree programs.
Field Of study:
You already have an undergraduate degree/diploma or postgraduate degree other than the postgraduate qualifications listed below, which you may apply for:
- BTech – Architecture/Architectural Technology
- BTech – Engineering (all disciplines), Cartography, Forestry
- BTech – Biokinetics, Biomedical Technology, Biotechnology
- BTech – Chiropractic, Homoeopathy, all Nursing
- BTech – Clinical or Dental Technology, Emergency Medical Care
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education
- Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting
The scholarships covers the following:
- Cost for registration
- Tuition fees
- Allowances for books food, transport
- And accommodation.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
South African students are welcome to apply.
Eligibility For The 2019 UFS National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) Scholarships:
To be qualified, the following must be met:
- Applicants must be a South African citizen with a household income of R350 000 or less
- Applicants must be registered at this institution, and have not been approved for NSFAS funding in 2018
• You are a South African citizen with a household income of R350 000 or less
- Applicants musthave plans to study at a public university or TVET College in 2019 and require funding
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Before applying, applicants must have certified and valid copies of the following documents:
- Your South African identity document/card (or an unabridged birth certificate (if you are younger than 16 years old)
- ID of parents and/or guardian (or death certificate where applicable)
- Pay advice/letter of employment/pension advice stating income (SASSA slips are not required and SASSA should not be included as household income)
- A completed and signed consent form must be filled in with your parent’s/guardian’s signatures. Applications without a consent form signed by all people whose incomes have been declared in the application will not be accepted and will be considered incomplete
- Applicants with disabilities must download the Disability Annexure A, complete it, and submit it with your application.
Application Closing Date:
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://afrischolarships.com/category/scholarships/