The University of the Arts London is offering £18,000 UAL Grand Prix LVMH Scholarships For MA In Fashion Communication at Central Saint Martins, for the 2019 academic year. It will be awarded to applicants with raw talent that is both original and individual and the drive to succeed in the fashion industry. Applications are encouraged from students who are in financial hardship and who will benefit from financial support to realise their full potential and complete their undergraduate studies. Home, EU or International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The Scholarship will be assessed on the basis of financial need and academic merit and, is a
contribution towards living costs and expenses. See details below for more information.
Scholarship is available to study MA programme.
Field Of study:
Scholarships are awarded to study Fashion Communication course at Central Saint Martins, University of the Arts London for the 2019 academic year.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
Home, EU or International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Eligibility For The £18,000 UAL Grand Prix LVMH Scholarships For MA In Fashion Communication:
To be eligible for the award, applicants must show proof of their English language ability to enroll at University of the Arts London (UAL).
Applicants must also be accepted on the MA Fashion Communication course at Central Saint Martins, commencing January 2019.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Applicants must complete the online application form and attached the following documents:
- For theory/ journalism based pathways, please provide an essay/written project of what you consider to be your best work for the Selection Panel to review and send via dropbox to scholarshipapplications-at-arts.ac.uk with an introductory page of no more than 500 words explaining your work, methodology and inspiration.
- For image based pathways, please provide an electronic portfolio sent via Dropbox to scholarshipapplications-at-arts.ac.uk containing 1 PDF document, which should be an example of what you consider to be your best work for the Selection Panel to review, and must include:
- Title page with your name and course title
- Introductory page of no more than 500 words explaining your work
- Up to 15 pages of images with each image numbered and clearly labelled and annotated as appropriate.
- A copy of your most up to date Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- A professional reference
- Household income evidence (please see online application form for more information)
- Evidence of financial hardship* (if applicable)
- Evidence of medical condition (where appropriate)
Application Closing Date:
September 14, 2018