The Newcastle University is inviting applications for the Vice-Chancellor’s Global Scholarships starting from September 2019 for the full duration of the degree programme. The £4,000 VCGS Scholarships For International Students At Newcastle University is available to applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for the VCGS awards (It is assessed as international for fee purposes). See details below for more information on how to apply for the award.
Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate degree programme.
Field Of study:
Successful candidates will study any subjects chosen by them.
The value of the scholarships will be £4,000 and will be credited to the student’s tuition fee account to reduce the overall cost of tuition fees.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Number Of Scholarships:
A total of five scholarships are available.
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
Students from all nationalities are eligible to apply.
Eligibility For The £4,000 VCGS Scholarships For International Students At Newcastle University:
To be accepted, applicants must demonstrate the following:
- Applicants from the following countries are not eligible to apply for VCGS awards as the University offers specific schemes for these countries: Algeria, Egypt, India, Indonesia, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mauritius, Morocco, Thailand, Turkey, the USA and Vietnam.
- Applicants must be assessed as international for fee purposes
- Applicants must hold an offer for an eligible undergraduate degree programme at the University’s Newcastle city centre campus for the 2019/20 academic year
- Applicants must already have or expect to receive a minimum of ABB at A level or equivalent
- Applicants must have a good command of English, Therefore, application must be written in English.
Eligible candidates will be assessed according to evidence of academic ability, evidence of commitment to studies and quality of application.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Applicants must submit the application using the online application form.
The application form will be available soon.
Application Closing Date:
April 30, 2019 and June 28, 2019
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://afrischolarships.com/category/scholarships/