The University of Western Australia is offering scholarship to encourage and assist students who are experiencing financial hardship, in their first year of study towards a Juris Doctor. Interested students who are seeking for financial assistance to further their education should hurry now and apply for the $2000 University Of Western Australia James T F Chong Scholarships before the closing date. See below for more details on how to apply for the award.
Scholarships is available to study Doctor degree course program.
Field Of study:
It is awarded to study law.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand Citizen, Australian Humanitarian Visa.
Eligibility For The $2000 University Of Western Australia James T F Chong Scholarships:
To be eligible, applicants must demonstrate the following:
- Applicants must be a domestic student
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate financial hardship
- Applicants must be enrolled, or eligible to enrol
- full-time unless the selection committee is satisfied that there are exceptional circumstances which preclude full-time enrolment; and
- Applicants must be in first 48 points of the Juries Doctor degree course
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Pandora is the University’s scholarship application system which enables you to apply for scholarships which you may be eligible for. You may start an application and later return to complete the requirements before submitting it for assessment. Please ensure that you provide all the required documents.
Application Closing Date:
November 2, 2018