International students are invited to submit application for the joint postdoctoral research position at the institute of Sport & Exercise Medicine, Division of Orthopaedics, and the Division of Molecular Biology and Genetics, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences (Tygerberg campus), Stellenbosch University for 2018/2019 academic session. The area of postdoctoral research will be in the molecular and cellular basis of sport and exercise medicine. See details below for more information on how to apply for the Postdoctoral Fellowship In Sport & Exercise Medicine.
Fellowships are available to study the postdoctoral research programme
Field Of study:
Fellowships are awarded in Sport & Exercise Medicine.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
International students only.
Eligibility For The Postdoctoral Fellowship In Sport & Exercise Medicine:
To be qualified, the following must be met:
- Applicants should have obtained a PhD degree in the past 5 years
- Applicants must have a strong background in exercise science, physiology, or molecular and cellular biology.
- Applicants must have a good understanding of exercise interventions in chronic disease states would be an advantage to the applicant.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Sent the following documents via mail to Mrs. Lindi Deck at lmdeck-at-sun.ac.za:
- A cove letter
- A CV containing details of previous courses and associated grades
- The email addresses of 3 references.
Application Closing Date:
September 30, 2018