The Western Sydney University, Sydney City Campus is proud to announce the $3,000 Undergraduate And Postgraduate Bursaries to international students for 2018/2019 academic year. Admission to Western Sydney University is competitive and is on the basis of academic merit. All undergraduate and postgraduate degrees have a minimum IELTS score of 6.5 with no band lower than 6.0 (or equivalent). The university high standard for academic excellence will prepare you for success, giving a global perspective to your studies – and more opportunity for the future. See details below for more information.
Bursaries are available for students enrolling into an undergraduate or postgraduate course.
Field Of study:
This bursary applies to any undergraduate or postgraduate course available to study at the Sydney City Campus.
$3,000 will be awarded.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
South East Asia as well as North East Asia are welcome to apply.
Eligibility For The $3,000 Undergraduate And Postgraduate Bursaries:
To be qualified, the following must be met:
- Applicants must be a new international student commencing an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at Western Sydney in 2019, for the first time
- Applicants must be a first-time applicant, applying for admission to an undergraduate or postgraduate program after 20 August 2018
- Must be an international student with a Higher Education Sector Visa (Subclass 500)
- Must be a citizen of Cambodia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand or Vietnam
- Applicants must h satisfy the academic and English requirement for the undergraduate or postgraduate degree you are applying to
- Applicants must accept your Admission Offer by the deadline below.
Students applying for the Postgraduate Qualifying Program who have an IELTS score of 6.0 (with no band lower than 5.5), or equivalent must study 10 weeks of Navitas English (EA3) at an additional cost.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
No application is necessary. All new applications for admission will be automatically considered for a bursary. If you are successful, your bursary offer will be outlined in your Offer of Admission letter. Bursaries offered to students commencing study in 2019 are limited. Selection for each intake will be based on early acceptance by the published deadlines.
Application Closing Date:
November 16, 2018