The 2018-2019 Alumni Scholarship is now available on offer for those applying for a postgraduate taught programme and those who have completed their full undergraduate degree at the University of Dundee. Hurry now and apply for the University Of Dundee Alumni Scholarship before deadline. The scholarship is valued at £1,500 in entry year and can also be applied pro-rata if you are studying a part-time course. Interested students should see details below for more information on how to apply.
Scholarships are available to study postgraduate
Field Of study:
Anatomy / Forensic Anthropology / Forensic and Medical Art, Architecture and Urban Planning, Archives and Record Management, Art and Design, Biological/Biomedical Sciences, Biomedical Engineering, Business (Accountancy / Economics / Finance / International Business), Careers, Civil Engineering, Community Learning and Development, Computing, Dentistry, Education, Electronic Engineering, Energy Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy, English / Creative Writing / Film Studies, European Studies, Geography / Environmental Science, History, Languages, Law, Liberal Arts, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences, Philosophy, Physics, Politics and International Relations, Pre-sectional English courses, Psychology, Social Work
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
EU and International citizens are welcome to apply.
Eligibility For The University Of Dundee Alumni Scholarship:
To be successful, applicants must meet the following:
- Applicants must have completed their full undergraduate degree at the University of Dundee
- Must have studied at the University of Dundee for a period of time as International Exchange, Study Abroad or Erasmus student OR;
- Are the family member of an Alumni student who have completed a full undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the University of Dundee. Family members must be mother, father, brother or sister.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Once you have submitted your course application and have been made an offer of entry to the University of Dundee, whether conditional or unconditional, then there are two options:
- If you are the graduate, you do not need to apply for this scholarship separately and it will be assessed as part of your course application.
- If you are not the direct graduate and this is a family member, then you will need to submit a scanned copy of their degree certificate and proof of your relationship to contactus-at-dundee.ac.uk. You will also need to provide your Applicant/Student ID.
- Submitted documents will only be accepted if you have been made an offer of entry.
Application Closing Date:
October 1, 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://afrischolarships.com/category/scholarships/