Applications are currently ongoing at the University of Oldenburg for the Mobility And PROMOS Scholarships for students who wishes to pursue a graduate & postgraduate degree program for 2018/ 2019. The funding has to be used for additional expenses as part of a study-related stay abroad. The scholarship will be awarded to help towards financing the costs of the course. See details below for more information.
Scholarships are available to pursue graduate & postgraduate degree program.
Field Of study:
Scholarships are awarded in all disciplines of academic study.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
Applications are welcoe fro the students of Germany.
Eligibility For The Mobility And PROMOS Scholarships:
To be succesful, applicants must meet the following:
- Students must be enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree studying at a university abroad.
- PhD students are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must demondtrate interest to attend a language course at a university abroad.
- Applicants with the first degree from a recognized university and academically talented, disadvantaged based on the criteria of disability, socioeconomic status, and are not engaged at work at all or have been engaged at work but couldn’t able to cover their study expenses will be eligible for the scholarship.
- Applicants must have financial difficulty to finance graduate university education and,
- Applicants must demonstrate leadership/community giveback experience or potential.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
The online application must be submited attaching hard copies of the necessary documents (2-7) to the International Student Office (Ms Tina Grummel). Applications sent by email will not be accepted.
- Online Application
- Application Form
- Letter of interest (in German or English, max. 2 pages)
- CV (German or English)
- Proof of Voluntary Work (brief confirmation is sufficient)
- Current Transcript of Records (»Notenbescheinigung«, download in Stud.IP)
- Certificate of Enrolment (for the current term)
- Letter of Acceptance from host institution: studies, final thesis, language course, or degree-related course (only if your stay is independent of an ISO program)
- Language Certificate (only if your stay is independent of an ISO program)
Application Closing Date:
September 15, 2018 and October 23, 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://afrischolarships.com/category/scholarships/