The new Martin Buber Society of Fellowships for Postdoctoral in the Humanities and Social Science for the Academic Year 2019-2020 is now available on offer. These scholarships are available to German and Israeli applicants. The HUJI Martin Buber Society Of Fellows For Postdoctoral Program aims at fostering interdisciplinary academic discourse at the highest level among outstanding young scholars (postdoctoral). Also, it is aimed at creating a creative, vibrant scholarly environment for outstanding young scholars in all fields of the Humanities and Social Sciences. See below for more details.
Scholarships are available to pursue Postdoctoral research programme.
Field Of study:
Scholarships are awarded in the field of Humanities and Social Science.
- A monthly stipend of approximately 9000 NIS
- An additional housing subsidy that can be used either for apartments in the university’s Student Village (on campus) or to help with costs in apartments elsewhere in town. Non-Israeli fellows who move to Jerusalem with their family are eligible for additional support.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
Students of Germany and Israeli are welcome to apply.
Eligibility For The HUJI Martin Buber Society Of Fellows For Postdoctoral Program:
To be successful, the following must be met:
- Applicants, who have completed their PhD at an Israeli or German university, as well as citizens of Israel or Germany, who have received their PhD in any country, are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have their PhD degree in hand no earlier than October 1st, 2014, and no later than July 1st, 2019.
- Application is open for those specializing in all fields of the Humanities and the Social Sciences. We are looking for creative humanists and social scientists with broad intellectual horizons. No connection of the subject matter to Jewish studies or Israel is required.
- Must have a good command of English.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Application must include the following:
- A CV
- A list of publications
- A 1-page abstract of the PhD
- A research proposal of 5 pages
- Two recommendation letters) and begins with registration at our Website http://buberfellows.huji.ac.il/ or http://scholarships.huji.ac.il, were further instructions are found.
Application Closing Date:
November 11, 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://afrischolarships.com/category/scholarships/