The University of Amsterdam is offering Several PhD positions at the Faculty of Science – Van ‘t Hoff Institute for Molecular Sciences. Boost your application by been the first to apply for the PhD Positions At Van ‘t Hoff Institute For Molecular Sciences. These positions are available for international students.
The institute is one of eight institutes of the Faculty of Science. HIMS performs internationally recognized chemistry and molecular research, curiosity-driven as well as application driven. See details below for more information.
Position is available to study PhD research Programme.
Field Of study:
HIMS research is carried out within the following research groups:
- Analytical Chemistry
- Computational Chemistry
- Computational Polymer Chemistry
- Heterogeneous Catalysis and Sustainable Chemistry
- Homogeneous, Supramolecular and Bio-Inspired Catalysis
- Industrial Sustainable Chemistry
- Molecular Photonics
- Synthetic Organic Chemistry
The gross monthly salary will range from €2,266 in the first year to €2,897- in the last year.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
International students are welcome to apply.
Eligibility For The PhD Positions At Van ‘t Hoff Institute For Molecular Sciences:
You may be qualified if:
- You have a Master degree in chemistry or related science.
- You have the ability to collaborate and adapt to an international team.
- You possess good communication skills in oral and written English.
- You are currently in Europe.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Applications must include the following:
- A CV
- A letter of motivation (why you choose to apply for a position in this particular group)
- Two letters of recommendation by academic referees.
All these should be grouped in one PDF attachment. You can only apply by sending your application to the group leader of the HIMS group where you would like to work. The group leader will only reply if sufficient overlap and synergy is detected.
Application Closing Date:
31 December 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://afrischolarships.com/category/scholarships/