Apply for the CSIRO Postdoctoral Research Fellowship In Seismology to study in Australia. CSIRO offers PhD graduates an opportunity to launch their scientific careers through our Postdoctoral Fellowships. It provides an experience that will enhance career prospects and facilitate the development of potential leaders for CSIRO. Postdoctoral Fellows are appointed for up to three years and will work closely with a leading Research Scientist or Engineer in their respective field. Fellowship is available for Australian students. See details below for more information.
Fellowship is awarded to pursue a postdoctoral programme.
Field Of study:
It is awarded in the field of Seismology
AU$82K – AU$93K plus up to 15.4% superannuation
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
Australian students are welcome to apply.
Eligibility For The CSIRO Postdoctoral Research Fellowship In Seismology:
To be qualifies for the fellowship, the following crireria must be met:
- Applicant must have a doctorate (or will shortly satisfy the requirements of a PhD) in a relevant discipline such as Seismology or Computational Seismology.
- Applicants must demonstrate experience in full waveform seismic imaging.
- Applicants must have extensive experience and skills in computer programming.
- Applicant must have a record of scientific innovation and creativity, plus the ability & willingness to incorporate novel ideas and approaches into scientific investigations.
- Applicant must demonstrate motivation and discipline to carry out autonomous research.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
To apply for the fellowship, please provide a CV as well as a cover letter addressing the selection criteria in brief, and upload these as one document. If your application proceeds to the next stage you may be asked to provide additional information.
Application Closing Date:
October 18, 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://afrischolarships.com/category/scholarships/