The University of Newcastle is offering $2,000 UON Faculty Of Science High Achievers Undergraduate Scholarships in Australia for 2018/2019 academic session. The Faculty of Science established these scholarships to recognise high achieving applicants and to encourage and support students entering undergraduate programs in the Faculty of Science. These scholarships are available for Australian students. Interested students should see details below on how to apply.
Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate programs.
Field Of study:
The availabe undergraduate programs are:
- Bachelor of Biotechnology
- Bachelor of Development Studies
- Bachelor of Environmental Science and Management
- Bachelor of Exercise and Sports Science
- Bachelor of Food Science and Human Nutrition
- Bachelor of Mathematics
- Bachelor of Psychological Sciences
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Development Studies/Bachelor of Social Science
- Bachelor of Development Studies/Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Environmental Science and Management/Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Food Science and Human Nutrition/Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Mathematics/Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Mathematics/Bachelor of Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Innovation and Entrepreneurship
The scholarship provides $2,000, paid in two (2) payments of $1, 000 after census date of each semester for the 1st year.
Number Of Scholarships:
30 scholarships are available.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
Australian students are welcome to apply.
Eligibility For The $2,000 UON Faculty Of Science High Achievers Undergraduate Scholarships:
The faculty will aim to support all students who meet the following criteria:
- Prospective applicant must be commencing in an eligible undergraduate program within the Faculty of Science.
- Applicant must have achieved a minimum ATAR (Australian Tertiary Admission Rank), NOT including adjustment factors.
- Applicant must have completed your Year 12 Higher School Certificate OR a University of Newcastle Enabling program in the year prior to the commencement of the undergraduate program.
- Applicants must already been enrolled full-time (minimum 30 units).
- Applicant must NOT have previously received this scholarship.
- Applicant muts be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
No application is required. Scholarships will automatically be awarded to eligible students based on a review of semester 1 admissions data by the university.
If documentation is not provided your application will not be processed. Please have all required documents available for upload as PDF, DOC, DOCX, JPEG, or JPG files prior to completing the online application process.
Application Closing Date:
No application is required for this scholarship. Scholarships will be automatically awarded to eligible students based on a review of semester 1 admissions data by the university.
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://afrischolarships.com/category/scholarships/