The University of Southern Denmark is delighted to announce the Postdoctoral Position In Multimodality And Interaction to study in Denmark. In alignment with the aim of the overarching research project, the postdoctoral research aims at comparing online shopping through face-to-face shopping encounters. The preferred applicant will take up his/her position from 1 February 2019 or as soon as possible thereafter. See details below for more information.
Position is available to pursue Postdoctoral programme.
Field Of study:
Position is awarded in multimodality and interaction. The postdoc is part of the research project “The digital resemiotisation of buying and selling interaction”, which is funded by the Velux Foundation.
Employment as Postdoc is temporary (max. 4 years). Employment stops automatically by the end of the period.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
International students are welcome to apply.
Eligibility For The Postdoctoral Position In Multimodality And Interaction:
To be eligible, the following must be met:
- Applicant must have completed a PhD-degree by the application deadline.
- The job description will be mainly researched; additionally will be teaching to a certain extent and other tasks to a limited extent. The university will determine the distribution between the various tasks. The extent of the tasks can vary over time.
- An upgrade of pedagogical qualifications is not part of the position. Thus employment as Postdoc cannot stand alone as a qualification for later employment as associate professor/senior researcher.
- Applicant must be fluent in English.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Applications should be sent electronically via the link “apply online”.
An application must include:
- Information on previous teaching experience, please attach as a Teaching portfolio
- List of publications indicating the publications attached
- Up to 3 of the most relevant publications. Please attach one pdf-file for each publication. For any publication with a co-author, a co-author statement must be submitted as part of the pdf-file.
Application Closing Date:
October 9, 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://afrischolarships.com/category/scholarships/