Applications are currently ongoing for the 2018 Scholarship Opportunity for Citizens of OAS Member States to study Online Master programme at University for International Cooperation in Costa Rica. Boost your application by been the first to apply for the UCI Online Master Scholarships For Citizens Of OAS Member States.
Tuition discounts ranging from 30%, 50% and 90% to the top-ranked student. Scholarship benefits are subject to the academic performance of the scholarship recipient and based on the availability of funds. In order to receive these benefits, the scholarship recipient should not be reported with an unsatisfactory academic performance due to absences or failing courses. See below for more information.
Scholarships are available to study online Master degree programme.
Field Of study:
Scholarships are awarded in the field of Project Management.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
Students of OAS Member states are invited to apply.
Eligibility For The UCI Online Master Scholarships For Citizens Of OAS Member States:
To be considered for the award, applicants must demonstrate the following:
- Applicant must provide an unconditional admission letter from UCI
- Applicant must submit a complete scholarship application with all required supporting documents
- Applicant must be a citizen and/or permanent legal resident of any OAS member state, except Costa Rica.
- Applicants from Argentina must fill out a required form through the following link; http://www.oas.org/en/scholarships/PAEC/2018/NOTA-SOLICITUD-DGCIN-2017.doc%20and%20send%20it%20to%20the%20National%20Liaison%20Office%20(ONE) in Argentina.
- Applicant must have sufficient command of English.
The following applicants are not qualified:
- Current OAS scholarship recipients;
- GS/OAS staff and their immediate relatives or GS/OAS consultants; and
- OAS Permanent officials and their immediate relatives.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
To obtain admission to the program, the following documents must be submit:
- A copy of university degree diploma.
- A copy of passport with at least six-month validity.
- Recent and clear digital front photograph taken on a white background (approx. size 3.5 x 4.5 cm).
- Copy of certificate of completion of studies, including official transcripts with information regarding courses, dates of approval, credits, and grades; and/or any other proof of awarded credits.
- If necessary, GSPM may ask a letter from the academic institution that issued your diploma, stating the equivalency of one credit. This equivalency must clearly indicate the total hours per credit, including both class hours and self-study hours. To download an example of this letter, click here.
- UCI admitted students will be required to present a hard copy of the university degree diploma, and a hard copy of the passport with at least six-month validity, authenticated by notary public and apostilled, and officially translated (if the originals are not in Spanish), no later than 60 days after the program start date.
Application Closing Date:
Admission deadline: October 5, 2018 and Scholarship application deadline: October 19, 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://afrischolarships.com/category/scholarships/