Apply for the International Student Postgraduate Scholarship at Griffith University for Thailand students. The scholarship covers 10% of tuition fees in the first two trimesters of degree study. The 2018/2019 Postgraduate Scholarship For Thai Students aims to provide financial help to those in need. Griffith University is a public research university in South East Queensland on the east coast of Australia. See details below on how to apply.
Scholarships are available to study a postgraduate programme.
Field Of study:
Successful students will learn the courses offered by the university.
Scholarship covers 10% of tuition fees in the first two trimesters of degree study which will be deducted from postgraduate coursework tuition fees only. A deduction of 10% will be applied in each of the first and second trimesters of the degree program. It will be applied by the Griffith University census date of each relevant trimester of the degree program.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
Citizens of Thailand are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Eligibility For The Postgraduate Scholarship For Thai Students:
To be qualified, the following must be met:
- Applicant must be a citizen or permanent resident of Thailand and be applying for a postgraduate coursework degree that is packaged with an English language program at the Griffith English Language Institute.
- Students must satisfy all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed packaged program, including results of English language proficiency and Griffith University’s postgraduate entry requirements.
- At the completion of English language studies, Applicant must commence and enroll as a new a full-time student in a postgraduate coursework degree in Trimester 1, 2 or 3 in 2019 at Griffith University.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Applicant should apply online with the necessary documents attached:
- A certified copy of your academic results (translated into English if applicable)
- A copy of your English test results (if available)
- Applicants applying for a music or visual arts degree may need to submit a portfolio of work, or audition.
Application Closing Date:
Open for applications
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://afrischolarships.com/category/scholarships/