Applications are been invited at the Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research (MPIDR) from PostDocs And Research Scientists Positions In Germany, with four or more years of postdoctoral experience, and post-docs with less than four years of experience. The positions are initially for 3 years, with the possibility for prolongation. The MPIDR offers an excellent research environment and support, a low teaching load, and a competitive salary that starts at approx. 54,000-74,000 EUR gross per year depending on relevant post-doctoral experience. Remuneration is based on the salary structure of the German public sector (Öffentlicher Dienst, TVöD Bund). The MPIDR offers family-friendly work arrangements (flexible working hours, teleworking, and guaranteed places at the day-care centre for children), occupational health promotion, and opportunities for continuous further training. The starting date is flexible, but no later than fall 2019. See below for more details.
These positions are available for Postdocs and Research Scientists.
Field Of study:
Successful applicants will work in one or more of MPIDR director Mikko Myrskylä’s research groups: Population Health, Labor Demography, or Fertility and Well-Being.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
Internatinal students are welcome to apply.
Eligibility For The PostDocs And Research Scientists Positions In Germany:
To be successful, the following must be demonstrated:
- Applicant must be research scientists with four or more years of postdoctoral experience, and post-docs with less than four years of experience.
- Preference will be given to applicants with an innovative demographic research agenda and strong quantitative skills.
- Successful applicant will work in one or more of MPIDR director Mikko Myrskylä’s research groups: Population Health, Labor Demography, or Fertility and Well-Being.
- Applicants must be good in English.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Applicants should apply online and attached the following documents written in English in one single PDF:
- Letter of Interest (max. 1 page)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Research plan (max. 2 pages)
Application Closing Date:
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until the positions are filled, but preference will be given to those received by October 30, 2018.
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://afrischolarships.com/category/scholarships/