Apply for the $35,000 SSHRC Joseph-Armand Bombardier Canada Awards for students. The program aim to develop research skills and assist in the training of highly qualified personnel by supporting students who demonstrate a high standard of scholarly achievement in undergraduate and graduate studies in the social sciences and humanities. Doctoral awards are tenable only in degree programs that include significant original, autonomous research that leads to the completion of a dissertation, major scholarly publication, performance, recital and/or exhibit that, as a requirement for completion of the program, is merit-reviewed at the institutional level. See details below for more information.
Scholarships are available to study Graduate Scholarships
Field Of study:
Scholarships are available for SSHRC.
$35,000 per year
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
Canadian students are welcome to apply.
Eligibility For The $35,000 SSHRC Joseph-Armand Bombardier Canada Doctoral Awards:
To be successful, the following must be met:
- Most SSHRC funding is awarded through open competitions. Proposals may involve any disciplines, thematic areas, approaches or subject areas eligible for SSHRC funding.
- Fluency in English is mandatory.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
To apply, applicants must adhere strictly to instruction to complete the application form.
- Applicants eligible for both a Joseph-Armand Bombardier CGS Doctoral Scholarship and an SSHRC Doctoral Fellowship will automatically be considered for both awards.
- Most Canadian degree-granting postsecondary institutions receive a quota indicating the number of students they can nominate for the national competition.
- To apply, you must do the following:
- Ensure that you meet the requirements specified in the Eligibility and Value and Duration sections (above).
- Complete and submit only one application form, together with the required attachments. Application instructions can be accessed when you log in to the online portion of your application.
- Determine your current registration status from the table below, and submit your completed application to the appropriate institution
Application Closing Date:
November 6, 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://afrischolarships.com/category/scholarships/