The Concordia University of Edmonton is inviting applications for undergraduate scholarships for International and Canadian students in 2019. Boost your application by been the first to apply for the University Entrance Scholarship At Concordia University Of Edmonton before closing date.
The Concordia University of Edmonton offers a multitude of services to support your academic and personal success. Most services are conveniently located in the Student Success Centre, providing a one-stop shop for everything from residence, counselling, services for students with disabilities, and career services. See below for more details.
Scholarship is available to pursue an undergraduate degree program.
Field Of study:
Scholarships are awarded to study in Arts, Management or Science.
The University Entrance Scholarship program provides guaranteed renewable scholarships to high school students who present a minimum award average of 75%. Scholarships vary in value according to the applicant’s award average.
|University Entrance Scholarship Levels|
|Award Average||Scholarship Value||Value over 4 years|
|95% or higher||$5,000||$20,000|
|90% – 94.9%||$3,750||$15,000|
|85% – 89.9%||$2,000||$8,000|
|80% – 84.9%||$1,500||$6,000|
|75% – 79.9%||$1,000||$4,000|
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
International and Canadian Students are welcome to apply.
Eligibility For The University Entrance Scholarship At Concordia University Of Edmonton:
To be successful, the folowing must be met:
- Applicant must be entering their first-year of post-secondary study directly from high school. Concordia will also consider applicants who have:
- Applicant must have taken time off between high school and post-secondary studies.
- Applicant must have completed university-level credits while in high school.
- Applicant must have attended a non-accredited program at a post-secondary institution and earned 9 or less transfer credits.
- Applicants who enrolled in a post-secondary institution after the completion of high school are not eligible.
- Must enrolled in a degree program in Arts, Management or Science.
- Applicant must have registered in a minimum of 80% of a full course load (12 credits) in each semester. Recipients whose registration drops below the required 80% minimum will immediately forfeit their scholarship.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
There is no separate application required. Concordia identifies eligible students through the admission process, choosing from those who submit their admission Application Forms and final (interim) high school transcripts before April 1st. Eligible scholarship recipients are sent a preliminary scholarship offer notification letter.
Application Closing Date:
April 1, 2019
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://afrischolarships.com/category/scholarships/