The University of Melbourne is calling for applications for the new Paul Wheelton Undergraduate Scholarship For Indonesians Students to study Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) in Australia for 2018/2019 academic year. This scholarship is available for Indonesian students. The programme aims to assist Indonesian students who require financial assistance with scholarships.
The University of Melbourne TOEFL Institution Code is 0974. Please use this code so that their results can be reported to them. Some faculties may accept graduate students with a slightly lower IELTS, TOEFL, Pearson Test of English or CAE score. See details below for more information on how to apply.
Scholarship is available to study Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) at the University of Melbourne and residency at International House.
Field Of study:
Scholarship is awarded to study Commerce, economics and management programs.
The scholarship provides tuition fee exemption for the recipient, and subsidises residency costs at International House for the duration of their BCom.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
Indonesia students are welcome to apply.
Eligibility For The Paul Wheelton Undergraduate Scholarship For Indonesians Students:
To be successful, the following must be met:
- Applicant must be an Indonesia citizen
- Preference is given to those from Bali
- Preference is given to female applicants
- Applicant must demonstrate financial need and/or have experienced another form of disadvantage
- Applicant must be intending to undertake the Bachelor of Commerce at the University of Melbourne in Semester 2, 2018 or Semester 1 or 2, 2019.
- Applicant must have a good command of English.
Successful applications will be shortlisted based on their Bachelor of Commerce course offer, online application, and successful acceptance into International House demonstrated financial or other disadvantages and proof of Indonesian citizenship.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
To apply, applicant must adhere strictly to the following:
- Satisfy the entry requirements of the Bachelor of Commerce
- Submit an online application to the Faculty, including:
- An essay detailing how the scholarship will benefit them (up to 1,000 words maximum)
- Evidence of family income (i.e. Annual income statement and last 2 most recent payslips. All documents must be certified copies, non- certified documents will not be considered)
- Evidence of family residential address
- Proof of Indonesian citizenship
- Complete a separate application for accommodation at International House
Application Closing Date:
October 31, 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://afrischolarships.com/category/scholarships/