The Monash South Africa is providing learning opportunities for the highest achieving students, to recognize our high-achieving students who are dedicated to excelling academically, by offering scholarships each year. Hurry now and apply for the 2019 Monash South Africa Scholarships to avoid disappointment.
The Monash South Africa (MSA) students are recognized internationally because of the skills and training that they receive during their years of study. Our graduates are globally relevant and make an impact in the various sectors in which they serve. See below for more information.
Scholarship is awarded to pursue a Foundation Programme And Undergraduate Course
Field Of study:
Successful students will learn the entire courses offered by the university.
The scholarship will be awarded a total of 25%-100% of annual fees.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
The scholarship is available for the highest achieving South African and International students.
Eligibility For The Monash South Africa Scholarships:
To be qualified, the following criteria must be met:
- Applicant must be enrolled or have received an offer to enrol as a full-time student at Monash South Africa in a Higher Certificate, the Foundation Program or an undergraduate course of study leading to a higher education award.
- Applicant must not be a recipient of any other financial support award.
- Applicant must be studying Year 12 or equivalent (South Africa citizen) or be studying in the final year of secondary school or equivalent (international); or
- Applicant must be a current Monash South Africa student and have completed a minimum of one semester of study at Monash South Africa.
- Applicant must be able to demonstrate that the additional costs of textbooks, stationery, printing costs, living expenses and travelling costs can be covered at the student’s own cost.
- Applicant must be fluent in English.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
To apply, please submit your application along with any relevant documentation, by 15 November for Semester One and 30 April for Semester Two Withdrawing from your course.
Application Closing Date:
November 15, 2018.
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://afrischolarships.com/category/scholarships/