Brazilian NMO, the Federal Agency for Support and Evaluation of Graduate Education (CAPES), partnered with IIASA is inviting applications for Doctoral and postdoctoral fellowships programme for the year 2019 to study in Australia. Fellowships are available to Brazilian students. Apply now for the Doctoral And Postdoctoral Fellowships For Brazilian Students to avoid delay. The program aims to select Brazilian or foreign researchers who hold a permanent visa in Brazil, who have obtained a doctorate for less than 8 years, to carry out a research internship under the the International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis (IIASA). See details below for more information.
Fellowships are available to study Doctoral and postdoctoral programme.
Field Of study:
Fellowships are awarded in the areas of science and technology, agriculture, environment, natural sciences, and energy analysis and systems resources.
In each case, CAPES will provide a monthly stipend and contribute costs for travel, health insurance, and settling in.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
Brazilian students are welcome to apply.
Eligibility For The Doctoral And Postdoctoral Fellowships For Brazilian Students:
To be qualified, applicant must meet the following:
- The program is the result of cooperation between CAPES and IIASA and aims to select Brazilian or foreign researchers who hold a permanent visa in Brazil, who have obtained a doctorate for less than 8 years, to carry out a research internship under the the International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis (IIASA).
- Applicant must be a student of Brazil
- Applicant must have a good command of English.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
- Applicants are asked to complete an online Application Form.
- Applicants are required to submit a research proposal, which will form the basis for a co-designed research agenda that couples their own interests with the IIASA research agenda. In order to find the program suitable for your research please view our research page. Once you have formulated a proposal we encourage you to contact the relevant program representatives. This is vital, not only to discuss research ideas and ascertain their relevance to IIASA but also to ensure more realistic research plans and expectations on the part of both IIASA and the applicant.
Application Closing Date:
October 15, 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://afrischolarships.com/category/scholarships/