The Holland Government Scholarship is now available on offer for International Students at Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University. This scholarship is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their bachelor’s or master’s at RSM. It is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science as well as Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University. Interested students can see the details and apply if eligible.
Field Of study:
Students will study the courses offered.
The scholarship amounts to €5,000 for a maximum of 12 months, one academic year. Successful students will receive this only in the first year of your studies. This is not a full scholarship;
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
International students are welcome to apply.
Eligibility For The Holland Government Scholarship:
To be successful, the following must be met:
- Your nationality is non-EEA;
- Applicant must be a prospective student, starting his/her studies in the academic year 2018/2019;
- Applicant must be applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s programme at RSM;
- Applicant must meet the specific requirements of the programme he/she is applying for;
- You do not have a degree from an educational institution in the Netherlands (excluding exchange programmes in the Netherlands).
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
To apply, applicants must first register for the IBA programme in Studielink. It is pertinent to note that, you can not apply for a scholarship in Studielink! Once you have successfully registered, a link will be sent to you for our online application form (OLAF). Please upload your application documents and a scholarship application letter (max. 1 A4 size page) in OLAF. The application letter should include the following information:
- An explanation why you would need a scholarship, comprising a description of your current financial situation;
- An explanation why you would deserve a scholarship, comprising a description of academic excellence and if applicable other merits;
- A clear financial plan of how you are going to finance year 2 and 3 of the IBA programme;
- A signed statement indicating that other scholarships awarded do not exceed the amount of € 5,000 in total;
- If applicable: certified copies of other scholarships granted.
Application Closing Date:
31st January 2019
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://afrischolarships.com/category/scholarships/