The University of Dundee is currently accepting application for postgraduate scholarships leading to the LLM in Mineral Law and Policy. Interested applicants should apply now for the Three Fully Funded Postgraduate Scholarships At University Of Dundee In UK. This offer is for the academic session 2018/2019 which covers September 2018 and January 2019 entrants. See below for more information on the scholarship.
Scholarships are awarded for pursuing postgraduate programme
Field Of study:
Scholarships are available to study LLM Mineral Law and Policy.
The award will offer the successful candidate:
- Payment of academic tuition fees
- 12 monthly stipends for living expenses for a single student
- An arrival allowance and thesis/internship report allowance
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
Scholarships are open to citizens of Botswana, Brazil, Chile, China, Indonesia, India, Namibia, Peru, Kazakhstan, Laos, Serbia and Zambia.
Eligibility For The Three Fully Funded Postgraduate Scholarships At University Of Dundee In UK:
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must;
- Already hold a degree of an equivalent standard to at least a good UK upper second class honours degree or higher
- Must be able to demonstrate a high level of English language competence (minimum of IELTS 6.5 or equivalent, with no component less than 6.0)
- Should display intellectual ability and leadership potential
- Applicants must have a proven track record and potential to rise to positions of influence
- Preferably be qualified lawyers having had some post-degree work experience in mining in the government, private sector, or academia
- Must be a national and resident of the following countries at the time of applying for the award, and go on to complete the degree within 12 months and return to their home country at the end of the period of study: Botswana, Brazil, Chile, China, Indonesia, India, Namibia, Peru, Kazakhstan, Laos, Serbia, Zambia.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Please note that there is no separate application form for the Rio Tinto plc Scholarship. Applicants who are offered unconditional admission to the full-time LLM in Mineral Law and Policy programme should provide a 250-word Personal Statement sent by email.
For more information on scholarship requirements click here.
Application Closing Date:
June 22, 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/