Are you an Ethiopian citizen seeking for scholarship to pursue a degree? Hurry now and apply for the Graduate Scholarships For Ethiopian Students At University Of Gondar. The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program (MCFSP) at the University of Gondar awards a total of 160 graduate scholarships in the coming eight years, to applicants who intend to be a full-time student at the University of Gondar starting from 2018/19. Interested students should see details below on how to apply.
The Program aims to help Scholars to acquire transformational and leadership skills and demonstrate high professional and scholarly competencies to effectively influence global, regional, national and local socioeconomic development trends.
The award is available to pursue a graduate programme.
Field Of study:
Scholarships are awarded in the field of Law, Sociology, Psychology, Physiotherapy and Nursing
The scholarship is comprehensive and covers the costs of tuition, accommodation/boarding, stipend and additional program-related expenses as well as support and training programs on academic, financial literacy and social issues with the aim of developing capable and transformative leaders at grassroots and global levels.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
It is available to Ethiopia citizens only
Eligibility For The Graduate Scholarships For Ethiopian Students At University Of Gondar:
To be qualified for the award, applicants must meet the following;
- Applicants with first degree from a recognized University and academically talented, disadvantaged based on the criteria of disability, socioeconomic status, and are not engaged at work at all or have been engaged at work but couldn’t able to cover their study expenses will be eligible for the scholarship.
- Applicants must earned a Bachelor’s degree in a discipline relevant to their proposed graduate program from recognized University using English as a medium of instruction in the past 5 years with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.75 (on a 4.0 scale) at graduation;
- Must be citizen and permanent resident of Ethiopia (and residents of Ethiopia for at least five years at the time of their application),
- Must have financial difficulty to finance graduate university education
- Must have leadership/community giveback experience or potential
- Must have a good command of English language
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Mode of applying is online.
Application Closing Date:
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/