The LUISS School of Government is accepting application for two scholarships for international female students interested in attending the second level Master in International Public Affairs during the academic year 2018/2019. Interesetd female students should hurry now and apply for the Scholarships For Egyptian Female Students At LUISS School Of Government In Italy. See details beow for more infrmation on how to apply for the award.
Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s programme.
Field Of study:
Scholarship are available in the field of International Public Affairs
The scholarships consist of exemption from the payment of tuition fees for a value of EUR 8,500 (eight thousand five hundred) and access to shared double room at LUISS accommodation, in Rome, between 1 October 2018-30 July 201
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
International students are eligible to apply
Number of Scholarships:
There are two scholarships available.
Eligibility For The Scholarships For Egyptian Female Students At LUISS School Of Government In Italy:
To be considered for the award, applicants must demonstrate the following;
- Applicant must hold an EU second cycle university degree or equivalent, or eligible non-EU four year university degree with at least 240 ECTS or equivalent US/ British number of credits
- Official residence in Egypt
- Applicants must be a female
- Certified professional experience in Egyptian government departments or public administrations
- Allicant must be professionally motivated for attending this course.
- Applicant must have knowledge of English with a minimum level of B2;
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Applications form must be completed (download, fill in and attach to online Master application) and sent to the LUISS School of Government by 24 June 2018. The following must be attached to the application:
- A copy of passport
- A copy of official residency certificate
- Copy of degree certificate or equivalent certification issued by the University (e.g. Supplement Diploma)
- Certification of exams taken during the degree inclusive of academic years, official grades and earned credits
- Curriculum vitae
- Motivation letter
- Certification of knowledge of English
- One letter of references specific to the Master in International Public Affairs dated no earlier than 1 April 2018.
Mode of application is online.
Application Closing Date:
June 24, 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/