Are you an internationa students seeking to pursue MBA programme abroad? The new Full-Tuition Philanthropy Scholarship is now available on offer at Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business for 2018-2019 academic year. Hurry now and apply for the CKGSB Full-Tuition Philanthropy MBA Scholarship which aims to promote their career in philanthropy and thus to make a significant contribution to public welfare. See details below for more information on how to apply for the scholarship.
Scholarship is available to pursue Master programme.
Field Of study:
Scholarship is awarded in the field of Business Administration.
It is fully funded.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
International students are welcome to apply.
Eligibility For The CKGSB Full-Tuition Philanthropy MBA Scholarship:
To qualify for the award, applicants must:
- Be an international students.
- Must work in aninfluential Non-Profit Organization (NPO), including government-approved organizations for philanthropy, cultural exchange, public welfare,
- Must have the commitment to be devoted in philanthropic ventures or organizations for public welfare such as NPOs.
- Applicants must fulfill the basic requirements of the CKGSB MBA Program.
- Must be fluent in English.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Applicants must adhere strictly to the following to complete the application process:
- Submit online application
- Preliminary screening and reference check
- Written exam and admission interview
- Review & decision
- Offer confirmation& scholarship assessment
- Online application form with uploaded supporting documents
- An essay (of approximately 100 words) outlining your contribution to social responsibility and public welfare or your plan for such an undertaking in the future.
Application Closing Date:
August 31, 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/