Are you an international student seeking for scholarship to pursue a PhD abroad? The Umea University is looking for a doctoral student within the project Chemo-optogenics. The PhD Position Within Biochemistry – Chemo-Optogenetics At Umea University aims to provide excellent facilities and state-of-art equipment and platforms in a creative, inspiring, international and highly interactive environment. See below for more details on how to apply for the 2018-2019 Umea University award.
It is awarded to pursue a PhD programme.
Field Of study:
Students are to study the courses offered by the university.
Salaries are paid on a monthly basis according to the established salary level for doctoral employment.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
International students are welcome to apply.
Eligibility For The PhD Position Within Biochemistry – Chemo-Optogenetics At Umea University:
To be qualified, applicant must demonstrate the following:
- A second-cycle level degree, or
- Completed course requirements of at least 240 ECTS credits, of which at least 60 ECTS credits are at second-cycle level or
- Must have an equivalent education from abroad or equivalent qualifications.
- To fulfil the specific entry requirements to be admitted for studies at a third-cycle level in chemistry, applicants are required to have completed first-cycle courses of at least 90 ECTS credits within the field of chemistry or another subject considered to be directly relevant to the specialization in question. Of those 90 ECTS credits, at least 15 ECTS credits shall have been acquired at a second-cycle level within the specialization or an equivalent subject.
- Applicants should have experiences in protein/peptide chemistry, organic synthesis, and/or cell imaging are strong merits
- Must have a good command of English.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
The application should contain the following documents:
- A cover letter including a description of your qualifications, research interests and motivation for applying (max 2 pages)
- A certifeid Curriculum Vitae
- Copies of degree certificates or equivalent, including documentation of completed academic courses and obtained grades
- Name and contact information of at least two referees
- Applications must be submitted via our e-recruitment system. The last day to apply is September 3, 2018.
Application Closing Date:
September 3, 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/