Applications are currently ongoing at the North Carolina State University for 2019 Centennial Scholarships For Incoming Freshmen to commence Undergraduate study in the US. This North Carolina State University Scholarship is introduced by The North Carolina Textile Foundation which aims to provide financial assistance to students and to promote all types of textile education and research at NC State University. Interested students should see below for more information on the scholarship.
North Carolina State University Scholarship is available to pursue an Undergraduate degree.
Field Of study:
Students are to learn the subjects offered by the university.
Centennial Scholarship is awarded to students according to the following criteria:
- ITT Centennial Scholarship – $95,500 over four years
- $22,000 yearly for four years
- 1 awarded per year
- Kimbrell Centennial Scholarship – $87,500 over four years
- $20,000 yearly for four years
- 1 awarded per year
- Centennial Scholarship – $67,500 over four years
- $15,000 yearly for four years
- Up to 8 per year
- All Centennial Scholarship recipients will receive $7,500 in enrichment funds that can be used for study abroad, leadership programs, career and professional development opportunities or other approved enrichment activities.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
US students are eligible to apply for the award.
Eligibility For The Centennial Scholarships For Incoming Freshmen:
To be qualified for the award, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicant must be a US citizen.
- Applicants must have applied for fall, the first-year admission into a baccalaureate program at NC State by the Early Action deadline, October 15.
- At every stage of the selection process, the Centennial Scholarship selection committees evaluate candidates on the following criteria: academic achievement throughout high school, proven and potential leadership qualities, active participation in extracurricular activities, unique experiences and a passion for the textile industry.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
The process of application includes the following:
- The first stage of the selection process is a thorough review of each applicant’s application. To be considered for the Centennial Scholarship, you must submit all materials – including both the application for admission to NC State and the Centennial Application.
- The second stage of the selection process is the reading process. All completed applications will be distributed to reading teams, who will submit ratings according to the selection criteria. Applicants are then notified of their status in mid-December.
- The third stage of the selection process is the finalist interview weekend. Finalists will be notified and invited to attend the Centennial Scholars weekend and interview, typically in late January. The top-ranked applicants from the interview process will be offered Centennial Scholarships. The next highest ranked applicants will be offered the NCTF Distinguished Merit Scholarships and the NCTF Prestige Scholarships following.
- There is only one application for all scholarships for incoming freshmen students, by submitting an application for the Centennial Scholarship students have also applied for the NCTF Distinguished Merit and Prestige Scholarships.
Application Closing Date:
December 01, 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/