Applications are currently ongoing at the RMIT University for India and Sri Lanka Pathways Scholarship. The AU$5,000 RMIT University India And Sri Lanka Pathways Scholarship is available for international students, Indian or Sri Lanka citizen applying for credit transfer from any of the below eligible pathway partners into RMIT Undergraduate program. The scholarship will contribute AU$5,000 per year towards the annual tuition fee of the program, for a maximum of two years or total $10,000. See details below for more information.
Scholarships are available to study Undergraduate program.
Field Of study:
Scholarship is available for computer science, information technology, engineering, biotechnology,
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
Indian or Sri Lankan citizens are welcome to apply.
Eligibility For The AU$5,000 RMIT University India And Sri Lanka Pathways Scholarship:
To be eligible for the award, applicants must:
- Be an Indian or Sri Lankan citizen
- Be applying from India or Sri Lanka
- Be enrolled in an Undergraduate program in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or Biotechnology commencing in Semester 1, 2019
- There a limited number of scholarships available to the selection is competitive and will be awarded to the best applicants based on GPA.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Select an eligible program by clicking the link below:
- An application to study at RMIT.
- Receive an offer to study at RMIT in Semester 1, 2019.
- An application for this scholarship.
Application Closing Date:
January 15, 2019