Applications are invited at the Auckland University of Technology for the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law PhD Scholarship (Accounting) to study postgraduate research program. Be the first to apply for the $19,000 Faculty Of Business, Economics And Law PhD Scholarships (Accounting) to avoid disappointment. Scholarships are open to New Zealand citizens, permanent residents and International students. See below for more information on how to apply.
Scholarships are available to study a postgraduate research program.
Field Of study:
Scholarships are awarded in the faculty of Business, Economics and Law.
$19,000 per annum. The stipend will be payable in monthly instalments.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
New Zealand citizens, permanent residents and International students are welcome to apply.
Eligibility For The $19,000 Faculty Of Business, Economics And Law PhD Scholarships (Accounting):
To be successful, applicants must demonstrate the following:
- Applicants must be fluent in English.
- Applicants must be enrolled during the entire term of the Award. If applicants are not already enrolled, application for admission must be completed and submitted
- The relevant Faculty postgraduate office (for new domestic students enrolling in a research postgraduate program) International Admissions [email protected] (for international PhD students enrolling in a research postgraduate program)
- International students must ensure that their student Visa permits employment.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Application must include the following:
- Applicants will enrol through the AUT online Scholarship application portal and will upload:
- A brief curriculum vitae (CV)
- Academic transcripts for any previous tertiary study completed at a university other than AUT University
- A brief outline of the applicant’s research proposal (no more than 3 pages including references)
Application Closing Date:
October 1, 2018