The Lincoln University is delighted to announce the Scholarships for New Zealand students. The $5,000 Lincoln University School Leaver Scholarships is to support students from the eligible schools who are admitted to undergraduate or sub-degree study in Lincoln university. Scholarships are awarded for the purpose of supporting students from the eligible schools who are admitted to undergraduate or sub-degree study. See below for more details on how to apply.
Scholarship is available to pursue Undergraduate degree program.
Field Of study:
It is awarded to study the courses offered by the university.
Up to $5,000in scholarships may be awarded each year, providing candidates of sufficient merit are available.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
New Zealand students are welcome to apply.
Eligibility For The $5,000 Lincoln University School Leaver Scholarships:
To be successful, the following must be met:
- Applicants must be a current year 13 student at one of the eligible schools.
- Applicants must apply for a full-time Lincoln University Undergraduate or sub-degree program.
- Have achieved NCEA level 2.
- Applicants must be entering their first year of tertiary study in the year immediately after the completion of NCEA level 3 or equivalent.
- Applicants must be a New Zealand citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Applicants must have a good command of English.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Mode of application is online.
Application Closing Date:
October 31, 2018