The SoC design Lab, Dept. of Information and Communication Engineering, Chosun University, is offering PhD programs and Postdoc program (fully funded) to study in South Korea for 2019. Any international students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme. The PhD Position For International Students At Chosun University is to create enthusiastic, creative young stars for the global challenges in the world of bio implantable sensing devices, which is now the necessary part of medical diagnosis. See details below for more information.
Scholarship is awarde to pursue a PHD programme.
Field Of study:
Circuit design for IT related Area (* Must be familiar with C Programming, MATLAB, and Chip design).
It is fuly funded with living expenses (stipen).
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Chosun University, South Korea
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
International students are welcome to apply.
Eligibility For The PhD Position For International Students At Chosun University:
You may be eligible for the scholarship if you meet the following criteria:
- An applicant and his/her parents must have foreign citizenship and come under each of the following:
- Must have graduated or is going to graduate from master’s program in a foreign country (Dept. of Electronic Eng, Computer Science Eng, Information and Communication Eng, and IT related Eng.)
- Applicant must have minimum IBT 80 or IELTS 6.5
- Applicant must have superior CGPA
- Master’s program in a foreign country (Dept. of Electronic Eng., Computer Science Eng., Information and Communication Engg., and IT related Engg.)
- Applicant must have minimum IBT 80 or IELTS 6.5.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Applicant should send soft copies of all academic transcripts and certificates with supporting materials to the PhD advisor: GoangSeogChoi, SoC Design Lab, Dept. of Information and Communication Eng., CHOSUN University, GwangJu, South Korea.Email address: gschoigs-at-chosun.ac.kr.
- CV including photo, birth date, contact address, e-mail address, academic/industrial experiences and so on
- Copies of transcripts
- Copies of Graduation Certificates
- A Copy of Official English Test Score Sheet (IBT or IELTS)
- Master thesis in PDF
- Published Journal (Conference) Papers in PDF
Application Closing Date:
November 30, 2018