The DAAD and the Research Training Group “Integrity and Collaboration in Dynamic Sensor Networks” jointly inviting applications for 1.200 EUR Scholarships For Doctoral Researchers At Leibniz University Hannover in Navigation, Robotics, Computer Vision, Geoinformatics, Filtering techniques. This scholarship is available for international students. Successful applicants must have a passion for learning German. See details below for more information.
Scholarships are available to pursue Doctoral research programme.
Field Of study:
Scholarships are awarded in Navigation, Robotics, Computer Vision, Geoinformatics, Filtering techniques.
The scholarship offers the following:
- A full doctoral scholarship, financed by the GSSP programme of the DAAD.
- A monthly grant of 1.200 EUR
- Travel support
- Study and research allowances and if necessary rent or family allowances.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Number Of Scholarships:
Two scholarships are available.
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
International students are welcome to apply.
Eligibility For The 1.200 EUR Scholarships For Doctoral Researchers At Leibniz University Hannover:
To be successful, applicants must demonstrate the following:
- Preference will be given to applicants who are highly motivated with an outstanding M.Sc. degree in geodesy and geoinformatics, information technology, computer science, applied mathematics, robotics, or a related discipline.
- Furthermore, the ability for interdisciplinary and independent work.
- A very good command of the English language
- A passion for learning German are required.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Applicants should send their application in German or English language in electronic form (PDF) before deadline to the following address: icsens-at-ife.uni-hannover.de.
Applications Must Include The Following:
- Full academic record (certificates, transcript of record of B.Sc. and M.Sc. or equivalent in English or German language),
- Two letters of recommendation from your home institutes (official template of DAAD),
- A research statement (one page) indicating your specific interest in the RTG, highlighting your personal interest and strengths for a specific PhD topic, as well as initial research ideas concerning this topic (please refer to the project number in your statement).
Application Closing Date:
October 5, 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: https://afrischolarships.com/category/scholarships/