The EU Students Scholarship At Cologne Business School is designed exclusively for new international students (Bachelor, Master and MBA) who wishes to study at the institution. Each year, CBS awards scholarships to talented international EU students. Qualified students will receive a 25% scholarship off the total tuition fee. Interested and eligible students should see details below on how to apply
Scholarship is available for new International students (Bachelor, Master and MBA) degree program
Field Of study:
Eligible students will study courses offered by the university.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
non-German citizen from EU/EEA are welcome to apply.
Eligibility For The EU Students Scholarship At Cologne Business School:
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicant must be a non-German citizen from EU/EEA.
- Applicants must submit a full application for a CBS program (Bachelor, Master and MBA)
- Applicant mustprovides excellent academic achievements.
- In addition to that, applicant must demonstrate an outstanding social & cultural dedication or athletic accomplishments will also be considered.
- Applicant has to write an essay about a topic which will be defined by the examination board.
- The applicant is only allowed to hold one scholarship at a time.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Application must include the following:
- Transcript of records and certificates of your latest school or academic degree
- An essay about “Impact of Brexit on the German Economy” (max.1000 words). Please use the CBS Style Guide Essays that do not follow the rules set out in the CBS Style Guide will not be considered for the scholarship!
- Proof of your social dedication or athletic achievements, if applicable.
- Personal letter and statement that indicates the applicant’s need for a scholarship.
Application Closing Date:
May 15, 2019
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: https://afrischolarships.com/category/scholarships/