Apply for the 2019 Lundbeck Foundation Research Fellowships for outstanding and promising young researchers who are establishing or expanding their own research groups at non-commercial Danish research institutions. Their vision is to create better lives through new knowledge. This applies to Danish-based researchers, to researchers from abroad who wish to move to Denmark and continue their research here and to researchers already employed at Danish universities and university hospitals. Danish as well as overseas researchers are eligible to apply for this fellowship. See details below for more information.
Fellowshipsare awarded to pursue research.
Field Of study:
The proposed research must be within the fields of biomedical, clinical or health science, or must facilitate research within these fields. Your project proposes frontline clinical, translational or basic research within the fields of biomedical, clinical or health science, or facilitates research within these fields.
The fellowship value is up to DKK 100 million to this call for proposals. Grants are DKK 10 million each and cover five years. The budget may include all staff and non-staff costs related to the project, including your own salary. 10% of the budget can be reserved for indirect costs if appropriately justified.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
Danish, as well as overseas researchers are welcome to apply.
Eligibility For The 2019 Lundbeck Foundation Research Fellowships:
To be qualified, the following ust be met:
- Applicants must have a good command of English
- Applicant must have obtained their PhD no more than eight years ago (rules for leave of absence apply 1 ).
- Applicant must have work experience within the fields of health or biomedicine, or related fields with a clear biomedical angle to the project.
- Applicants may not:
- Already hold major Danish or international starting grants similar to a Lundbeck Foundation Fellowship
- Already hold a position as professor or associate professor in theoretical or clinical research environments.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Applicant must submit applications written in English, via Lundbeck Foundation’s application system.
Your application must include the following:
- Research plan
- Publication list and CV
- A letter of support from the Danish host institution
- A Letter of Intent from a resident researcher at the host institution who will mentor you during the process of establishing a research group as an integral part of the research environment there.
There are further details in the application guide on the application form.
You are welcome to contact Science Manager Ulla Jakobsen, uj-at-lundbeckfonden.com, or Head of Talent & Career Programmes Anne-Marie Engel, ame-at-lundbeckfonden.com, if you have any questions regarding your application.
Application Closing Date:
13th December 2018 at 1.00 pm CET (GMT+1).
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: https://afrischolarships.com/category/scholarships/