Apply for the PLN 20,000 Lazarski Foundation Scholarships For International Students who want to start studying in Poland. Students from outside Poland can also apply. The programme is aimed at supporting students who are talented, studious and socially active but do not have sufficient resources to cover the tuition fee. The grant covers the whole or a part of the tuition fee at Lazarski University.
If you are starting your studies at Lazarski University or you already are our student and your average grade has always been above 4.2, you can apply. See below for details.
Scholarships are available to undergraduate and master students.
Field Of study:
Scholarships are available to learn any course offered.
The grant covers the whole or a part of the tuition fee at Lazarski University. The total sum available for the academic year 2018/2019 is PLN 20,000.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
Students from outside Poland are welcome to apply.
Eligibility For The PLN 20,000 Lazarski Foundation Scholarships For International Students:
To be eligible, the following must be met:
- Non Poland students can apply.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Applicants must complete the electronic application form for a grant and the documents specified in § 3 and and attach documents confirming your achievements, a declaration of your average grade (included in the application form) and a declaration of your income (a specimen available on the Foundation website).
- The Grant Committee will verify the declaration of your average grade based on the data provided by the programme Uczelnia XP. Thus, it is not necessary to obtain any confirmation documents from the Dean’s Office.
- Applicant can check their average grade for the whole period of studies on https://oceny.lazarski.pl. In order to get access, login to Wirtualna Uczelnia with your usual login details.
- A declaration of income must be signed. A document without a signature will not be accepted.
Application Closing Date:
October 9, 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: https://afrischolarships.com/category/scholarships/