The 2019 Graduate & Postgraduate Scholarships are designed exclusively for new international students (Bachelor, Master and MBA) who wish to study at Cologne Business School. Each year, CBS awards scholarships to talented international EU students. Qualified students will receive a 25% scholarship off the total tuition fee. Interested students should see details below on hoe to apply for the award.
Scholarship is available to pursue Bachelor, Master, and MBA degree program.
Field Of study:
Successful students will study the courses offered.
The scholarship covers 25% off the total tuition fee.
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
Non-German citizen from EU/EEA are welcome to apply.
Eligibility For The 2019 Graduate & Postgraduate Scholarships:
To be eligibe, the following must be met:
- The applicant must be a non-German citizen from EU/EEA
- Applicant must have submitted a full application for a CBS program (Bachelor, Master, MBA)
- Applicant must provides excellent academic achievements
- In addition to that, outstanding social & cultural dedication or athletic accomplishments will also be considered
- Applicant must write an essay about a topic which will be defined by the examination board.
- The applicant is only allowed to hold one scholarship at a time
- Applicant must be fluent in English.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Application must include the following:
- Transcript of records and certificates of your latest school or academic degree
- An essay about “Impact of Brexit on the German Economy” (max. 1000 words). Please use the CBS Style Guide Essays that do not follow the rules set out in the CBS Style Guide, will not be considered for the scholarship!
- Proof of your social dedication or athletic achievements, if applicable
- Personal letter and statement that indicates the applicant’s need for a scholarship.
Application Closing Date:
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: https://afrischolarships.com/category/scholarships/