The Carl von Ossietzky University of Oldenburg is delighted to announce the scholarships for international students to pursue a graduate degree program. Hurry now and apply for the 400 EUR Carl Von Ossietzky University Of Oldenburg Scholarships to avoid disappointment.
The aim is to recognize and reward exceptional academic performance combined with outstanding sporting, artistic, cultural and/or leadership achievements among Pacific students. The provision of University accommodation is designed to provide the best student experience and promote excellent academic outcomes.
Scholarships are available to pursue a graduate degree program.
Field Of study:
Successfulapplicants will study the subjects offered by the university.
400 EUR per month for the duration of 3 to 4 months.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
International students are welcome to apply.
Eligibility For The 400 EUR Carl Von Ossietzky University Of Oldenburg Scholarships:
To be eligible, the following must be met:
- Expected to graduate during the summer semester 2019
- Applicant must have residence permit for the purpose of study (§16)
- Applicant’s monthly income during scholarship payment must be no higher than 450 EUR.
- All international applicant who are likely to finish their degree program at the University of Oldenburg in the summer semester (summer semester) 2019 are encouraged to apply.
- Good academic performance, as well as financial need, are required; voluntary work inside or outside the university is desired but not mandatory.
- Fluency in English is mandatory.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Application should include the following documents:
- Completed application form
- Letter ofinterest (Reason for applying, the topic of your thesis, time plan for completion, etc.)
- Transcript with the grade average
- Enrolment certificate
- Copy of the residence permit from your passport
- If available yet: A copy of the registration of the thesis with the Examinations Office
- If available: Proof of voluntary work (brief confirmation is sufficient)
- If you are married: Information about your family’s overall income, including proof, if available
- Letter of recommendation from the supervisor of your thesis
- In this recommendation letter, your supervisor should answer the following questions: How did you get to know the applicant? How would you judge the applicant’s performance in your seminars? How much does the applicant’s thesis fit his/her profile? What result do you expect from the applicant’s thesis? When is the applicant roughly going to finish his/her thesis and/or other exams? How would you describe the applicant’s personality?
Application Closing Date:
January 15, 2019
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: https://afrischolarships.com/category/scholarships/