The University of Applied Sciences Potsdam is pleased to announce the availability of three scholarships for MA in Childhood Studies and Children’s Rights to commence in the year 2019. Scholarships are available for international students. The €300 MA Scholarships At University Of Applied Sciences are available for international students.
Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree program.
Field Of study:
Scholarships are awarded to study MA in Childhood Studies and Children’s Rights.
Students can be supported with a monthly grant of € 300 over three semesters, independent of personal income.
50% of the scholarship is paid by private funders, dedicated enterprises or organisations and 50% by the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF). In addition, the donator has generously granted another 5.000 € for the three scholarship holders of the „Deutschland-Stipendium“ to use for activities related to the MA Childhood Studies and Children’s Rights from which all students shall benefit.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
International students are invited to apply.
Eligibility For The €300 MA Scholarships At University Of Applied Sciences:
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicant must be enrolled at the University of Applied Sciences Potsdam for the Winter Semester 2018/19 and will still be within their regular period of study during this funding period
- Applicant must have demonstrated outstanding ability in their studies to date or in professional life
- Applicant are not in receipt of any other aptitude- or performance-related material funding worth € 30 or more on monthly average from the funding institutions for the academically gifted, the German Academic Exchange Service or foreign institutions
- Applicant must be fluent in English
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Applicants should apply within the application period 24 September 2018 to 11 October 2018 and in the required form both online and also on paper with all the necessary documents by post.
Please note: Applications should be made in two steps:
Complete the application form fully, check your data carefully and submit the form online.
Print out the application (PDF format), sign it and send your application, with all necessary documents and certificates, in the stipulated form and before the prescribed deadline to the Geschäftsstelle Deutschland-Stipendium der FH Potsdam.
Your paper application must be accompanied by the following documents:
- The fully completed and personally signed application form
- Your personal résumé (CV) in tabular style
- A statement of your personal motivation
- Current certificate of student enrolment for the Winter Semester 2018/2019
- For students in M.A. courses, final degree grade of prior Diploma or B.A. study courses
- Evaluations of internships and professional employment
- Documentation of any awards or prizes received
- Documentation of other attainments and of further forms of social/political etc. commitment.
Application Closing Date:
October 11, 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: https://afrischolarships.com/category/scholarships/