Applications are currently ongoing at the Griffith University for the $2,500 Bachelor Of Laws Scholarship (includes both Graduate Entry and Undergraduate Entry programs) for Canadian students to study in Australia for the year 2019. The University is one of the leading providers of higher education in the Asia-Pacific; and they have a reputation for remarkable research and teaching excellence. Interested students should see details below for more information on how to apply.
Scholarship is available to pursue a Bachelor degree.
Field Of study:
Scholarships are awarded to study Bachelor of Law program.
Scholarship is valued at $5,000 in total (two payments of $2,500 in the first year of the program).
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
Canadian students are welcome to apply.
Eligibility For The $2,500 Bachelor Of Laws Scholarship:
To be qualified, the following must be met:
- Applicant must be a citizen or permanent resident of Canada.
- Applicant must have applied and be eligible for admission, or be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the University, for entry into the Bachelor of Laws by the scholarship closing date.
- applicant must have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of the previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s entry requirements.
- Applicant must be commencing and enrolling as a new full-time student in the Bachelor of Laws program in Trimester 1 2019 at Griffith University. Both the Bachelor of Laws Graduate Entry (program codes 1454 and 1455) and Undergraduate Entry (program codes 1483 and 1484) are eligible.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
To apply, applicant must provide the following:
- A completed scholarship application form by the published closing dates.
- A certified/attested true copy of academic transcripts and supporting documentation demonstrating strong academic merit.
- Scholarship applicants will be advised in writing of the outcome of the scholarship and will be given a date by which to accept the scholarship.
- Scholarship offers not accepted by the specified date will be withdrawn. Please note that students need to accept both their program offer and scholarship offer to secure a scholarship place.
Application Closing Date:
November 30, 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: https://afrischolarships.com/category/scholarships/