The University of Toronto is pleased to announce the availability of the $1,100 Allen Angus Rodgers Wheelchair Athletes’ Fund Disability Bursaries to assist disabled students who also demonstrate community involvement and leadership abilities to study in any program. It is available for students who are able to demonstrate financial need, contribution to their community through volunteer work or demonstrated leadership ability, and maintain satisfactory academic standing. Canadian students are eligible to apply for the scholarship. See below for more information.
It is available to pursue their study in any program at the University of Toronto.
Field Of study:
Successful students will study the subjects offered.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
This Bursary is available to Canadian citizen /permanent resident and resident of Ontario.
Eligibility For The $1,100 Allen Angus Rodgers Wheelchair Athletes’ Fund Disability Bursaries:
To be succesful for the competition, the following must be met:
- Be a Canadian citizen /permanent resident and resident of Ontario;
- Demonstrate financial need
- Have contributed to their community through volunteer work or have demonstrated leadership ability
- Maintain satisfactory academic standing
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Applicants must complete the application and send the necessary documents to: Enrolment Services 172 St. George Street University of Toronto Toronto, Ontario M5R 0A3
- Two letters of reference in support of your application from individuals familiar with your contribution to the community through volunteer work or demonstrated leadership ability.
- A brief description of how you meet the disability condition for this award.
- An official copy of your transcript Completes the application.
Application Closing Date:
October 31, 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: https://afrischolarships.com/category/scholarships/