The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (Operator of the NNPC/SPDC /TEPNG/AGIP Joint Venture) is offering Scholarship For Undergraduate Students In Nigerian Universities for suitably qualified full-time Nigerian students admitted in the 2017/2018 academic session. There are two categories of the Scholarship Scheme, the National Merit Award (NM), open to Nigerian undergraduates and Areas of Operation Merit Award (AOM), for students from communities in which Shell Nigeria operates. Only first year students are eligible for the awards in both categories. Interested students can see the details below and apply if eligible.
Scholarship is awarded to pursue an undergraduate programme.
Field Of study:
Eligible students will study the courses offered by the university.
Annual grant from the SPDC JV for the full duration of your course.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Number Of Scholarships:
Several scholarships are available
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
Nigerian students are welcome to apply.
Eligibility For The Scholarship For Undergraduate Students In Nigerian Universities:
To be successful, the following must be met:
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens
- Applicants must be registered FULL-TIME undergraduates in an accredited and approved University in Nigeria.
- Applicants must be in 200 Level with a minimum CGPA of 2.5
- Must have a minimum of five credits in one sitting, including Mathematics and English, in their Senior School Certificate Examinations (SSCE).
- Must have a minimum of 200 score in UTME.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
To apply, applicants should have a valid email accountt for subsequent communication on their application. Applicants must also, apply online via the application portal by clicking below.
Scanned copies of letters of identification, stamped and signed by:
- The Paramount Ruler of the Community;and
- The Chairman of the Community Development (CDC) or
- The Chairman of the Executive Council (CEC) or
The Community Trust (CT) are also required for applicants for the Operational Area Awards. The letters should be addressed to:
The ER Manager
Social Performance/Social Investment
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited, Port Harcourt.
- Scanned documents must be in JPEG format and must not exceed 200KB.
For more information or clarification please send an email to [email protected]
Application Closing Date:
12th November, 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: https://afrischolarships.com/category/scholarships/