The Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarships (NPGS) is a competitive and prestigious scholarship scheme which aims to encourage outstanding graduates or final-year students to take their first step towards a leading research career by studying for a doctoral degree programme (PhD) at the Nanyang Technological University (NTU), one of Asia’s leading research universities.
Successful candidates will be known as Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholars. Scholarship will last for 4 years. Interested students can see the detailsbelow and apply if eligible.
Scholarship is awarded to pursue a PhD programme.
Field Of study:
Successful students will study the courses offered.
The scholarships covers the following:
- Full tuition fees
- Monthly stipend of $3,000
- Conference allowance up to S$4,000 per financial year (April previous year to March current year).
- One-time IT allowance of $1500
- Annual grant of $500 for journal subscription or book purchase
- Thesis preparation allowance
- Priority will be given for subsidized campus accommodation
Number Of Scholarships:
Up to 30 scholarships are available.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
Students from any nationality can apply, all things being equal preference will be given to Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents.
Eligibility For The Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarships:
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicant must have a First Class Honours degree or equivalent at Bachelor’s level. If you have not yet completed your undergraduate degree programme, you will need to furnish documentation from your university that you are on track to get a First Class Honours degree or equivalent.
- Applicant must be fluent in English.
Mode of application is online.here.
Application Closing Date:
30th November 2019
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: https://afrischolarships.com/category/scholarships/