Apply for the 220 Fully-funded ARES Masters and Training Scholarships for Developing Countries in Belgium. Each year, the Academy of Research and Higher Education (ARES) grants an average of 150 fellowships in the framework of the Masters and 70 fellowships in the framework of the internships to the nationals of the countries of the South. Apply now for the Fully-Funded ARES Scholarships For Developing Countries to avoid delay. Interested students should see the details below and apply if eligible.
It is awarded to pursue a masters and Training proramme.
Field Of study:
Accepted Subject Areas (Masters)
- Master of Specialization in Development, Environment and Societies
- Specialization Master in Human Rights
- Master of Specialization in Aquatic Resource Management and Aquaculture
- Master of Specialization in Risk and Disaster Management
- Specialized Master in Integrated Management of Health Risks in the Global South (IManHR)
- Specialized Master in International Development
- Master of Specialization in Transfusion Medicine
- Specialized Master in Microfinance
- Master of specialization in integrated production and preservation of natural resources in urban and peri-urban areas
- Specialized Master in Public Health Methodology
- Master of Science in Public Health – Methods of Research Applied to Global Health
- Master of Science and Environmental Management in Developing Countries
- Specialized Master in Transport and Logistics
Accepted Subject Areas (Training)
- Internship in control and quality assurance of medicines and health products
- Research Initiation to Strengthen Health Systems
- Internship in Geographic Information System
- Internship in secondary resource development for sustainable construction
- Methodological internship in support of innovation in family farming
The award covers:
- Travel (internal and external)
- Monthly living allowance
- Indirect mission costs
- Installation costs
- Tuition fees
- Registration fee
- Insurance costs
- Housing allowance
- Allowances for dependents
- Return fees
- In 1st session completion bonus (June).
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
Students from developing countries are allowed to apply.
Eligibility For The Fully-Funded ARES Scholarships For Developing Countries:
To be qualified, the following must be met:
- Applicant must be from a developing country, reside and work in their own country at the time of filing;
- Only nationals of the following countries are eligible to apply for scholarships ARES: Benin, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cuba, Ecuador, Ethiopia ( only for courses in English ), Haiti, Madagascar, Morocco, Niger, Peru, Philippines, DR Congo, Rwanda, Senegal, Vietnam;
- Applicant must either under the age of 40 for courses and under 45 for training periods
- Applicant must either holds a diploma comparable to a diploma of the second cycle of Belgian university education. However, for certain types of training, different requirements may be set out, which will be specified below;
- Applicant must demonstrates a professional occupation in a developing country of at least two years after completing his / her second cycle or three years after the end of his / her studies when the candidate holds a post-graduate diploma a university in an industrialized country;
- Applicant must possess good knowledge of written and spoken French. For courses organized in another language, it is necessary to have a good knowledge of the language of the course, written and spoken. The candidate will also be asked to commit to learning French in order to participate in everyday life in Belgium;
- Apply for a single training
- For courses, priority will be given to candidates who are already holders of a diploma third cycle, save in exceptional circumstances duly justified in the application.
- Priority will be given to candidates who have not already received a grant in Belgium.
- Professional experience
- Belonging to a partner institution: The commitment of the candidate in development activities
- Nationality requirements
- Gender equality
- The future reintegration prospects
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
To apply, download the form below:
- Download the 2019-2020 form in English (15 pages – 119 KB) (for specialized master’s degrees in English).
- Download the 2019-2020 form in French (15 pages – 118 Ko) (for specialization masters in French).
Application Closing Date:
- 11th January, 2019
- 8th February, 2019
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: https://afrischolarships.com/category/scholarships/