the UCD Michael Smurfit School Masters in Aviation Finance is awarding scholarships for international students to study in Ireland. Scholarship is available to students who have been offered a full, unconditional offer of 2019/2020, the chance to win a scholarship to cover the full tuition fees for this course, worth up to €21,300. Boost your application by been the first to apply for the Masters In Aviation Finance Scholarship to avoid disappointment. Students must be available to commence the MSc Aviation Finance full-time programme in early September 2019. See below for more details and apply if eligible.
Scholarship is awarded to pursue a masters programme.
Field Of study:
Msc in Aviation Finance
Fully funded (100%).
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
International students are welcome to apply.
Eligibility For The Masters In Aviation Finance Scholarship:
To be successful, the following must be met:
- Scholarship is awarded to both Irish residents and international applicants except employees of UCD, and their associated affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their immediate families, agents, or anyone connected with this competition.
- Preference will be given to those who will have submitted a complete application directly to UCD Smurfit School for 2018 entry to the MSc Aviation Finance full-time by 28 June 2019.
- Scholarship will be awarded to the candidate deemed to be of the highest calibre by the UCD Smurfit School judging panel. UCD Smurfit School reserves the right not to award the Scholarship prize if no candidate of the required calibre is identified. The decision is final and correspondence will not be entered into.
- Applicants must possess an Irish first class honours (Hons 1.1) undergraduate degree result (or equivalent)
- Applicants must have a strong curriculum vitae / resume
- Excellently written essay question answers in the course application. There are two at 300 words each.
- If applicable to you when applying, our minimum English Language Requirement met with an overall IELTS of minimum 7.0, TOEFL 100 / 120 (or equivalent in a test we recognise)
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
To apply, applicants must submit a course application for the MSc Aviation Finance. The deadline for submitting the complete application to the programme is 5pm on 28th June 2019. There is no separate applications process for this Scholarship therefore. It is based on the quality of your actual course application.
Application Closing Date:
28th June 2019