Are you a Nigerian student in your first year at the University or Polytechnic? Are you looking for scholarship to further your education? We are pleased to inform you of the PICFI Scholarships for Nigerian Students for 2019/2020 academic session. This scholarship is open to year one students only. Interested students should submit their application before deadline as late applications will not be processed.
Petroleum Industry Christian Fellowship International (PICFI), a non-denominational Christian organization made up of Christians working in both local and international oil and gas companies in Nigeria, has the vision of securing the Kingdom of God in the oil industry. improve their performance; advocate a fair distribution of wealth for social change and national construction.
To meet this vision, PICFI invites qualified and interested Nigerians from federal and state universities to apply for the 2019 undergraduate scholarship program.
Level/ Field of Study
Candidates who are currently enrolled in disciplines related to the following areas are qualified to apply:
- Sciences/Applied Sciences
- Engineering/Engineering Technology
Only Nigerian students are eligible to apply. Successful candidates are entitled to the following benefits:
- Free Tuition.
- Free Accommodation.
- Financial Support or aid.
- Examination Registration
Eligibility for PICFI Scholarships For Nigerian Students 2019
To be eligible for PICFI Scholarship program, You must:
- Be the first-Year student of any Nigerian Federal or State University at the time of this application
- Not above 25 years of age by 31st December 2019
- Have a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of at least 3.5
- Applicants must not be on any other scholarship award from other companies or agencies.
- Application is open to 100 level students only.
- Must be a citizen of Nigeria
How To Apply For Tje 2019 PICFI Scholarships For Nigerian Students
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online. Ensure you have clearly scanned copies of the following documents before starting the application:
- Not more than 3 months old passport photograph with white background (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID Card
- O’level Certificate (WAEC or NECO)
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
- JAMB Result
- Short Essay – Reason to Receive the Scholarship
- Ensure that all documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
- Attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
- You must provide a valid Email and Phone Contact for effective communication
Follow the steps below to apply:
- Click on “Apply Now” tab.
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Go to your email box in order to activate your account
- Make sure you enter your registered email and password in order to upload your information.
- Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information as well as other information, and upload the required scanned documents.
- Make sure the name used in your application is not different from the names on all documentation in the same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Make sure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information
- An email will be sent to you and an SMS that confirms your application was successful.
- Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
- You are required to upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
- If the National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available above, to obtain your
PICFI Scholarships 2019 Application Deadline
The PICFI Scholarships for Nigerian Students deadline for submitting application is Monday, 22nd June 2019.
- Applicants must fill in valid contact details
- Applicants will be disqualified for incomplete attachments incorrect information supplied and non-adherence to advertised criteria
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to take an aptitude test
- Applicants can find out more information on PICFI by visiting www.picfi.net
- Avoid multiple applications which will attracts a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board